No products in the cart.
Dear Friends, We all understand that mercury is a toxic metal that does not belong in the human body. Many of us who have fillings in our teeth have amalgam mercury fillings. They will be dark in color and look like metal. I believe that this can be a source of health problems and it has been documented that mercury fillings leach mercury vapors into our mouths as we chew. I personally removed my fillings over the course of several months following this safety protocol given to me by my friend and colleague, Dr. Phillip DeMio who is a medical doctor and a Defeat Autism Physician and the president of the American Medical Autism Board.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU GET THE ALMALGUM FILLINGS REMOVED BY A QUALIFIED DENTIST WHO WILL TAKE PERCAUSIONALRY MEASURES SO THAT YOU DO NOT GET FURTHER MERCURY POISENING.
If you are planning to get pregnant in the next year or if you are lactating (nursing a baby) it is not recommended by Dr. DeMio that you do this program as it may free- up the toxic metals and they can affect the pregnancy and/or the milk. Give your body 6-8 months to recover.
If your dentist minimizes the importance of getting them removed safely, go to another qualified and trained dentist. Both the dentist and the dental assistant should be wearing a mask, your mouth will have a rubber damn covering everything but the tooth being worked on and you may have an oxygen mask over your nose as well. It is not painful and your new white composite fillings will look very nice. Do further research if necessary and remember; safety first.
As of 2008, the American Dental Association recommends that children under the age of 5 should never get amalgam fillings. If you or your children have amalgam fillings, it is imperative that you follow this safety removal program.
Dr. Phillip DeMio, Seven Hills Ohio is a DAN! Physician who recommends this protocol which includes some vitamins, minerals and DMSA, a chelating agent that will help remove any freed-up amalgam or nickel.
Day before procedure:
- Antioxidants – 2000 mg Vitamin C, 200mg Grape Seed Extract, 800 IU Vitamin E, 135 mg Idebenone
- Minerals- 4 capsules of Thornes Biomin LL or Citramin II, 40mg Zinc Asparate, 200mcg Selenium
- Biologicals – Colostrum, Large dose Probiotics 50-100 billion strength 2 caps in morning and Anti-Yeast Extract
- Essential Oils: 1000 fish oil and 1000 GLA oil
Day of the Procedure: Repeat the Anti-oxidants and the Biologicals
- No minerals except for Selenium 200 mcg.
- No vitamin C before procedure – can cause bleeding
- Chelators: DMSA 5000 oral one hour before procedure
- Glycine 1000mg oral before procedure
- Glutathoine 200 mg oral one hour before procedure
- Algin 1900mg one hour before procedure and at bedtime.
Drink 4 liters of clean filtered water daily.
Repeat for 2-3 days: Antioxidants, Selenium, Biologicals, Essential oils and water.
DMSA 500 day after in morning and in evening at bedtime, repeat one more day.
If you have difficulty finding any of these items, contact Dr. DeMio at his office. (216) 901-0443