No products in the cart.
In 2013-2014, the influenza vaccine had been approved for use and contained Thimerosal (Hg, mercury) and are now recommended for every child, adult and pregnant mother. Currently, they are recommending every child and adult to get the influenza vaccine every year. Here are the 5 different influenza vaccines that will vary from year to year:
- Trivalent Vaccines Afluria® 5.0 mL multi-dose vial—one 0.5mL jab will contain 24.5 μg Hg
- FluLaval® 5.0 mL multi-dose vial—one 0.5 mL jab will contain less than 25μg Hg
- Fluvirin® 0.5 mL one dose prefilled syringe will contain ≤ 1 μg Hg 5.0 mL multi-dose vial—one 0.5 mL jab will contain 25 μg Hg
- Fluzone® 5.0 mL multi-dose vial—one 0.5 mL jab will contain 25 μg Hg
- FluLaval® Quadrivalent 5.0 mL multi-dose vial—one jab will contain 25 μg Hg
Please keep in mind that one (1) microgram (μg) equals 0.0010 milligrams (mg). Often physicians refer to the “trace” of thimerosal still in vaccines as safe and even healthy! The way to compare what a trace is in a vaccine is to compare to what is considered safe and allowable in our environment: water, liquids, and foods we eat and compare the levels in the vaccines they encourage us to inject.
- 2 ppb (parts-per-billion) is the mandated safety limit in drinking water
- 200 ppb of mercury in liquid waste renders it a toxic hazard and must be treated as such
- 730-1400 ppb is EPA safe allowable limit in fish (we ingest)
- 25,000 ppb may be found in the infant flu vaccine (injected)
- 50,000 ppb found in regular flu vaccine recommended for children, pregnant mothers, and adults (injected)
Boyd Haley, Professor and Chair, Dept. of Chemistry, University Kentucky and mercury specialist in 2001 was responding to the statement that the mercury in vaccines is safe and he said the following, “A single vaccine given to a 6 pound newborn (containing thimerosal) is the equivalent of giving a 180-pound adult 30 vaccinations on the same day.”
Fact #1: Over 200 viruses can cause influenza and influenza-like illness which produce the same or similar symptoms. Unless you have laboratory tests, doctors cannot tell the illnesses apart. All these related illnesses can last for days and rarely lead to death or serious illness unless a person is immune compromised. Vaccines usually contain only three (3) viruses that were chosen to be included in vaccines many months before a flu season begins, so it is a guessing game as to which flu strain will actually occur.
Fact #2: Currently, there are no studies tracking people who get the vaccine and get sick with flu symptoms or other reactions including death, which should be made for proper disease diagnosis, data collecting, and controls. When reported to doctors, people are told that they can’t catch the flu from the vaccine. I personally have had hundreds of people share their stories with me including stories about people who have died following the vaccine. Stories of paralysis, narcolepsy and febrile convulsions, neurological problems and pregnancy miscarriages are common. Nurses who work in the hospitals are witness to the numbers of people who come into the emergency room very ill after the influenza vaccines.
Fact #3: Death rates from influenza are combined with people who are immune compromised and actually die with pneumonia, a complication of contracting influenza.
Fact #4: Prior to implementing the pediatric flu vaccine in 2003, pediatric deaths from influenza were decreasing. The CDC recommended universal influenza vaccines for children in 2003. According to the Center for Disease Vital Statistics and the MMRW Annual Report, deaths have increased, indicating flu vaccines are not as effective as advertised:
- 1999 – 25 deaths
- 2000 – 19 deaths
- 2001 – 13 deaths
- 2002 – 12 deaths
- 2003 – 90 deaths (Year of mass vaccinations of children under age 5 years)
- 2006 – 78 deaths
- 2007 – 88 deaths
- 2008 – 116 deaths (40.9% vaccinated at age 6 months to 23 months)
- 2009 – 276 deaths
- 2010 – 115 deaths
- 2011 – ?
- 2012 – 32 deaths
- 2013 – ?
- 2014 – 69 deaths
Neil Z. Miller-Vaccine Safety Manual For Concerned Families and Health Practitioners (New Atlantean Press) pg. 97 (Years 1999-2003) References http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/wk/mm6036.pdf and Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report – CDC Sept. 16, 2011 “Copyright Neil Z. Miller- Vaccine Safety Manual (New Atlantean Press)”
Quoting the MMWR of May 14, 2011 (the last Flu report of the season): “This season, 105 laboratory-confirmed influenza-associated pediatric deaths have been reported to CDC.” And further when adults are also included: “From October 3, 2010 – May 21, 2011, 16,410 laboratory-confirmed influenza-associated hospitalizations and 311 laboratory-confirmed influenza-associated deaths were reported to CDC.”
Subtracting 105 from 311 we see a documented count of 206 adult flu-associated deaths. It will be interesting to see what CDC’s computer-model finally conjures up as the final 2010-2011 “flu-associated” death tally.
Fact #5: Influenza death rates are greatly exaggerated the beginning of each flu season to drive people to get the vaccines. The common figure of 35,000 deaths per year is not true and has not been the true number for many years. A more accurate figure is closer to 20, 000 deaths per year nationally from influenza, and the majority of the time it is people who are immune compromised with other chronic/acute illnesses. The main reason for death is pneumonia, not the flu but the statistics are blended together to make it appear worse than it is. In the book, Vaccine Safety Manual (pg. 97) by Neil Z. Miller, he carefully examined the true statistics published in the Mortality Morbidity Weekly Report and found the actual deaths from pediatric influenza as noted above years 1999-2003. I recently got the latest statistics from Neil Miller documenting deaths from influenza up to 2014.
Fact #6: National Coalition of Organized Women studied the numbers of pregnancy miscarriages following the H1N1 2009-2010 influenza vaccine program and found a 20-plus-fold increase in miscarriages compared to the previous flu-vaccine- associated- miscarriages in 2007-2008 and 2008-2009 flu season. The H1N1 influenza vaccine contains thimerosal, a form of ethylmercury that was supposed to be removed from all vaccines after Congressional Hearings. (Government Reform Committee Hearings on Autism and Vaccines 2000-2003) Thimerosal is in all multi-dose vaccine vials.
Fact #7: When children die of influenza, they never look to see if that child was fully vaccinated (normal childhood vaccinations) previously resulting in immune suppression or compromise or if they had just received the influenza vaccine. The media uses a few unfortunate deaths to scare people into getting the flu vaccines. They also reference “pandemic” when in fact the numbers are low and do not qualify as a true pandemic, whose definition was changed by the World Health Organization (WHO in 2009).
Reference: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/statements/20… This was exactly what happened in the 2009-2010 world-wide influenza H1N1 season.
Fact #8: We were told the lie by the government that the H1N1 virus was a “never before seen virus” in 2009-2010 fake pandemic year. Pharmaceutical companies have been producing influenza vaccines for many years and have been giving people the H1N1 virus since 2006-2007 in 2 vaccines: 1. Fluvirin® Purified Surface Antigen Vaccine, Trivalent, Types A and B Manufacturer Chiron Corp. Microorganism-Influenza virus H1N1, H3N2, B/Malaysia/2506/2004 strains Licensed 07/21/2006 2. FluMist® Live, intranasal influenza Manufacturer MedImmune, Wyeth Microorganism- H1N1, H3N2, B/Jilin/20/2003 (B/Shanghai/361/2002-13; like strains of Influenza virus Licensed 01/05/2007
This new virus was bio-engineered in a lab as are all the influenza vaccines. They are combining viruses that would never show up in nature. This is what I refer to as “FrankinScience” and is extremely dangerous. By introducing these to the world, they are assuring some crazy outbreak eventually as people’s immune system malfunction.
Influenza: Evidence from Cochrane Reviews
The Cochrane Reviews have summarized data about the benefits and harms of several interventions for preventing and treating influenza. These comprehensive reviews provide valuable information for patients, doctors, and healthcare decision-makers. I encourage people to pull it off the Internet and read the entire review but here are some of the highlights of the report exposing the lack of safety and lack of efficiency.
- Viral epidemics or pandemics of acute respiratory infections like influenza or severe acute respiratory syndrome pose a world-wide threat. Antiviral drugs and vaccinations may be insufficient to prevent catastrophe. This review assesses the effectiveness of physical interventions, such as hand-washing or wearing masks, to interrupt or reduce the spread of respiratory viruses.
- Preventing influenza: drugs, including neuraminidase inhibitors (e.g. Relenza and Tamiflu) Amantadine and rimantadine for influenza A in children and the elderly. Although amantadine and rimantadine are used to relieve or treat influenza A symptoms in healthy adults, little is known about the effectiveness and safety of these antivirals in preventing and treating influenza A in children and the elderly.
- Preventing influenza: vaccines for healthy people: The consequences of influenza in children and adults are mainly absenteeism from school and work.
- We included 75 studies with about 300,000 observations. We included 17 RCTs, 19 cohort studies and 11 case-control studies in the analysis of vaccine efficacy and effectiveness. Evidence from RCTs shows that six children under the age of six need to be vaccinated with a live attenuated vaccine to prevent one case of influenza (infection and symptoms). We could find no usable data for those aged two years or younger.
- Inactivated vaccines in children aged two years or younger are not significantly more efficacious than placebo. Twenty-eight children over the age of six need to be vaccinated to prevent one case of influenza (infection and symptoms). Eight need to be vaccinated to prevent one case of influenza-like-illness (ILI). We could find no evidence of an effect on secondary cases, lower respiratory tract disease, drug prescriptions, otitis media, and its consequences and socioeconomic impact.
- We found weak single-study evidence of an effect on school absenteeism by children and caring parents from work. Extensive evidence of reporting bias of safety outcomes from trials of live attenuated influenza vaccines (LAIVs) impeded meaningful analysis. One specific brand of monovalent pandemic vaccine is associated with cataplexy and narcolepsy in children and there is sparse evidence of serious harms (such as febrile convulsions) in specific situations.
- Conclusions: Influenza vaccines are efficacious in preventing cases of influenza in children older than two years of age, but little evidence is available for children younger than two years of age. There was a difference between vaccine efficacy and effectiveness, partly due to differing datasets, settings and viral circulation patterns. No safety comparisons could be carried out, emphasizing the need for standardization of methods and presentation of vaccine safety data in future studies. In specific cases, influenza vaccines were associated with serious harms such as narcolepsy and febrile convulsions. It was surprising to find only one study of inactivated vaccine in children under two years, given current recommendations to vaccinate healthy children from six months of age in the USA, Canada, parts of Europe and Australia. If immunization in children is to be recommended as public health policy, large-scale studies assessing important outcomes, and directly comparing vaccine types are urgently required.
Influenza Manufactures Package Inserts Admit the Following:
- “There are, however, no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women. Because animal reproduction studies are not always predictive of human response”.
- Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with Fluzone or Fluzone High-Dose. It is also not known whether Fluzone or Fluzone High-Dose can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman or can affect reproduction (fertility) capacity.
- “It is not known whether Fluzone or Fluzone Intradermal is excreted in human milk. Because many drugs are excreted in human milk, caution should be exercised when Fluzone or Fluzone Intradermal is administered to a nursing woman.
- Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with FluMist.
- It is not known whether FluMist can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman or can affect reproduction capacity.
Flu Vaccine Ingredients may contain all or some of the following toxic vaccine additives (adjuvants):
- Egg protein, many are allergic to eggs
- Formaldehyde- Formalyn (formalin) is a 37 percent solution of gaseous formaldehyde which includes methanol. (Used in vaccines as a tissue fixative) Formaldehyde solution (formalin) is considered a hazardous compound and it is vapor toxic. Formaldehyde is a U.S. EPA declared carcinogen.
- Polysorbate 80 shown to cause infertility in mice
- Sodium Chloride and Calcium Chloride
- Monosodium Glutamate (MSG):C5H8NNaO4, a Stabilizer MSG -MSG intolerance: There have been numerous studies of allergies and/or sensitivities to MSG, attributed to the free glutamic acid component, an excitotoxin, which has been blamed for causing a wide variety of physical symptoms such as migraines, nausea, digestive upsets, drowsiness, heart palpitation, hair loss, asthma, anaphylactic shock, rapidly increasing diabetes, and many other complaints.
- Potassium phosphate- a soluble salt which is used as a fertilizer, a food additive, and a fungicide. It is a source of phosphorus and potassium. It is also a buffering agent.
- Thimerosal- a form of ethyl mercury still found in some multi-vile vaccines. Ethylmercury is more toxic than methylmercury because it crosses the blood-brain barrier quicker and converts to inorganic mercury. This inorganic mercury is most difficult to excrete and stays in the brain longer and in higher levels. (Institute of Medicine 2005)
- Polyoxidonium- Synthetic polymers and nano-materials display selective phenotypic effects in cells and in the body that affect signal transduction mechanisms involved in inflammation, differentiation, proliferation, and apoptosis (cell death). When physically mixed or covalently conjugated with cytotoxic agents, bacterial DNA or antigens, polymers can drastically alter specific genetically controlled responses to these agents.
- Squalene- An oil based adjuvant that has never been approved in the US as safe, can cause blindness, autoimmune dysfunction and can inhibit sperm production. More than two dozen peer-reviewed scientific papers from ten different laboratories throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia have been published documenting the development of autoimmune disease in animals subjected to it.
“The vaccine decision is a very complicated decision to make when you consider the conflicting information given out by doctors, the media and our Center for Disease Control. I encourage people to learn all they can about the role of natural immunity through natural exposure to infectious illnesses, plus proper nutrition and supplementation to enhance the immune system. Credit is being given to vaccines for improving the health of people across the globe and this researcher feels that there are many other influences that need to be considered. Being a parent carries a huge responsibility to educate ourselves and protect our children, and that means keeping them safe from neurotoxins and toxic chemicals via pollution and vaccines.”
Mary Tocco, Independent Vaccine Investigation and Reporting
Crowned, “America’s Outstanding Mom 2013“, Mary has 5 grown adult children and 7 grandchildren. Mary Tocco is an independent vaccine investigator, international conference speaker, and educator, was the radio host of “Healing Our World”, Republic Broadcasting Network, on the board of the World Association for Vaccine Education (WAVE) (Novaccines.com) Director of Vaccine Research and Education for Michigan For Vaccine Choice and is referred to as the Erin Brokovich of the vaccine industry. For more information visit www.ChildhoodShots.com
This report was written by Mary Tocco of www.ChildhoodShots.com and can be copied and dispersed providing the content is not changed. This report is to help inform parents on the dangers of the influenza vaccine and to help them discover the truth about vaccines: They are not tested for safety; they suppress natural immunity and can lead to chronic illness and death.
This report is not to be construed as medical advice but is for informational and educational purposes. This report is not approved by the CDC, FDA, the AAP or the FDA and most likely, your pediatrician or medical doctor will not approve of this information!
Please copy and share with people in your community.