No products in the cart.
About the HPV Vaccine
There are 2 cervical cancer vaccines approved by t e FDA. The first one commonly used in the USA is the Gardasil HPV vaccine. The Cervarix produced by GlaxoSmithKline is used in the Philippians, Australia and Europe and may be approved for use here as well.
Gardasil Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine
Manufactured by Merck, was approved for use by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) on June 8, 2006. It contains HPV type virus 16 and 18 and genital warts types 6 and 11. The vaccine manufactures state that this vaccine will reduce the number of HPV infections that eventually lead to cervical, anal, vulvar, vaginal and other genital cancers. According to Karen Midthun, M.D., acting director of the FDA Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, this is the first preventive therapy against genital warts for boys and men. It is not recommended for pregnant women.
Concerns Surrounding the Gardasil HPV Vaccine
Age of administration: This vaccine is recommended for use in females’ ages 9 to 26 and is also approved for use in boys and men, ages 9-26, as of October 16, 2009 for the prevention of genital warts. Since HPV infection is a sexually transmitted infection there is much controversy as to why children under the age of 16 are recommended to get the vaccine. Many parents are concerned that these young children may think this will protect them from all sexually transmitted diseases and therefore, when they get sexually active, will not use protection. It is also assuming that all children are going to be sexually active before the age of 16.Many of the vaccine ingredients are untested for long-term safety and may lead to aluminum toxicity and infertility in both males and females. (See article addressing HPV Ingredients and side effects)
Gardasil Vaccine Series Recommended
The vaccine is given 3 times, 0.5 milliliter per shot intramuscularly in the upper arm or thigh, over a six month period. The first dose is given initially, second dose given 2 months later and the third dose given within 6 months of the initial dose.
Who Should not get the HPV Vaccine
This vaccine is not recommended for pregnant women. The vaccine also contains yeast so people who are allergic to yeast are not recommended to get the vaccine. Many of the ingredients in the vaccine are known neurotoxic and safety studies have not been done to show that they are safe. I encourage everyone who may be considering the vaccine for their children or themselves to look at the ingredients and determine if they want those ingredients injected into them! (See article addressing HPV Ingredients and side effects) The manufacture admits that many people have allergic reaction and may even die from the vaccine.
Note: The manufacture is completely protected from all liability regardless of how serious the injury including death from the vaccine.
Why is it Recommended
For many years, vaccine manufactures have been working on various cancer vaccines. There is a war against bacteria, viruses, diseases and illnesses that the government feels they can somehow win through vaccinating people from birth to death! It is recommended by the American Medical Association, The American Academy of Pediatrics, the Center for Disease Control and Federal Drug Administration just like all of the other vaccines currently mandated. It is true that sexually transmitted diseases are on the increase as are all forms of cancers. The vaccine has never been shown to protect a 9 year old girl from someday contracting cervical cancer later in life, nor boys from getting rectal cancer.
Causes of Cancer
There are so many other causes of cancer that warrant investigation and to assume it is a particular virus is just a hypothesis. Consider the chemicals in feminine products, diet foods, artificial sweeteners, the birth control pill, hormones in meats and other environmental pollutants. All of these things may contribute to the cervical cancers in women and common cancers found in men. The science supporting a universal cervical cancer vaccine is insufficient to mandate this vaccine for every child 9 years and older.
There are many concerned physicians who have publicly spoken out against the vaccine. Parents across the country are also concerned. The state of California just passed a law giving the public schools the right to vaccinate students in school 12 years and older without parental permission or knowledge. North Carolina has similar laws and many other states are trying to pass laws usurping parent’s rights to make informed vaccine decisions for their children.
This vaccine is a political vaccine (a vaccine driven by political pressure, money donated to various agencies and not based on real necessity) based on a theory and a whole lot of “faith” in the manufactures who make the vaccine, faith in the safety studies they reference and base on the belief that cervical cancers are caused by a virus. This has never been proven and the HPV vaccine is taking a gamble with the health of our youth in this country!
Information coming soon.
Information coming soon.
Since licensed in October 2009, the Gardasil HPV Cancer Vaccine has been the source of much controversy and uptake of Cervarix vaccination in the U.S. has been very low. The main concern centers around reported safety issues where girls have died or been seriously injured.
Deaths from the Gardasil Vaccine
As of September 15, 2011, there have been a total 71 VAERS (The Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System) reports of death among those who have received Gardasil. There were 57 reports among females, 3 were among males, and 11 were reports of unknown gender or clustering to the deaths that would suggest that they were caused by the vaccine and some reports indicated a cause of death unrelated to vaccination. Death from a vaccine that is supposed to protect these young children from cancer, which they may not even get years later? Not good!
As of September 15, 2011, approximately 40 million doses of Gardasil were distributed in the U.S. and VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) received a total of 20,096 reports of adverse events following Gardasil vaccination: 19,075 reports among females and 569 reports for males, of which 504 reports were received after the vaccine was licensed for males in October 2009. VAERS received 452 reports of unknown gender. Congressional Record discovered that only 10% of all injuries get reported unfortunately so we can only use the VAERS report as an indicator of how many injuries do occur.
This is a quote from Lucija Tomljenovic, PhD February 1, 2011 “In a paper published in JAMA, Slade et al. (2009) from June 1, 2006, through December 31, 2008, the US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) received 12, 424 reports of adverse reaction following receipt of Gardasil amongst which, 772 (6.2%) were serious, including 32 deaths.” The adverse events from Gardasil are 3.3 adverse events per 100,000 doses distributed. This rate is higher than the death rate from cervical cancer in the US which stands at 2.4/100, 000 women (according to CDC statistics.)
Known Effects and Concerns Reported
Here is a list of common side effects that have been registered with the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in Washington and are listed in the vaccine inserts:
- Pain and swelling, itching, bruising and redness at the injection site.
- Headaches, fever, dizziness, nausea, vomiting and fainting.
- Genital warts on the neck, trunk, legs and the genital area in women.
- Sometimes people who faint can fall and hurt themselves. For this reason, your health care professional may ask you to sit or lie down for 15 minutes after you get Gardasil.
- Anyone who is allergic to the ingredients of Gardasil, including those severely allergic to yeast, should not receive the vaccine.
- Gardasil is not for women who are pregnant.
- Gardasil may not fully protect everyone, nor will it protect against diseases caused by other HPV types or against diseases not caused by HPV.
- Gardasil does not prevent all types of cervical cancer, so it’s important for women to continue routine cervical cancer screenings.
- Gardasil does not treat cancer or genital warts.
The AMA Journal of American Medicine (JAMA) warns Legislators about Mandatory HPV Vaccine
“The HPV vaccine is supported by limited efficacy and safety data. Clinical trials have thus far involved a relatively small population for a limited period of follow-up (5 years). The vaccine has not been evaluated for efficacy among younger girls (aged 9 to 15 years). Yet, if the vaccine were required nationwide, it would be administered to some 2 million girls and young women, most of them between 11 and 12 years old and some as young as 9 years old. The longer-term effectiveness and safety of the vaccine still need to be evaluated among a large population and particularly among younger girls”.
Given that the overall prevalence of HPV types associated with cervical cancer is relatively low (3.4%) 4 and that the long-term effects are unknown, it is unwise to require a young girl with a very low lifetime risk of cervical cancer to be vaccinated.
Lack of Safety Studies
- There are no conclusive safety studies proving that the Gardasil HPV vaccine will reduce the number of women who have cervical cancer later in life. This is a theory that was initially suggested as a possible contributing factor, not a cause. There are some high-risk, carcinogenetic strains of HPV that may lead to cancer in some, but that has not been proven either.
- Historically, in 1970, herpes simplex virus (HSV) was proposed as the sexually transmitted cause of cervical cancer, based mostly on population studies that showed a correlation of the disease with HSV DNA. The focus then shifted to HPV in the 1980s, and over the year’s population studies set the pace for the now well-accepted view that cervical cancer is strongly related to the transmission of HPV. Again, this has never been proven and is still a theory.
- HPV is a group of more than 100 viruses, about 30 of which are said to be linked to cervical cancer. Of these 30 or so, HPV-16 is said to be found in 50 percent of cervical cancers and 20 percent of cancers account for HPV-18. Association does not equal cause.
Judicial Watch – Freedom of Information
According to the Judicial Watch Special Review of Gardasil HPV vaccine (1), the studies by Merck were not complete when the vaccine was approved and added to the schedule. Through the freedom of information act, they discovered many well hidden facts including these transcripts from a meeting on May 18, 2006 with Merck and the Center for Biologics, Evaluation and Research before the approval, “Gardasil is still in the testing stages, and will not be fully evaluated for safety until September 2009. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) reports show that as many as eighteen people have died after receiving Gardasil.
Approved in 2006 and still being studies for safety until 2009? Who are the subjects for testing? I suppose it is the children of this country.
Other Disclosures from this Review
- According to Merck’s own literature, the HPV vaccine is not a cancer cure nor does it prevent or treat any pre-existing HPV infections. Gardasil is marketed to the public as a cancer cure but in reality, there are no studies proving that claim.
- The vaccine has not been evaluated for the potential to cause genotoxicity (something that can damage or mutate DNA) or carcinogenicity (capable of causing cancer).
- The recipients are to get 3 shots in the series and it is the most expensive vaccine ever made to date costing around $900 for the series. At best, the studies show that any reaction in the immune system resembling antibody production to the vaccine will wane between 3-5 years requiring further vaccinations.
- The safety studies were not done correctly, the placebo group was given a placebo containing aluminum and the Gardasil vaccine also contains aluminum. When comparing results, this would have tainted the results and not shown an accurate reaction difference between the vaccine containing aluminum and the placebo group.
On the website, Gardasil.com, they make the following claims that contradict the vaccine inserts. The information being precipitated in the media is false advertising and misleading good-intended parents across the world.
This is what they report:
- Gardasil is the only human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine that helps protect against 4 types of HPV. In girls and young women ages 9 to 26, Gardasil helps protect against 2 types of HPV that cause about 75% of cervical cancer cases, and 2 more types that cause 90% of genital warts cases. In boys and young men ages 9 to 26, Gardasil helps protect against 90% of genital warts cases.
- Gardasil also helps protect girls and young women ages 9 to 26 against 70% of vaginal cancer cases and up to 50% of vulvar cancer cases.
Cervarix – HPV Cancer Vaccine
We do not have much data on this vaccine at this time; it is currently used in Europe and other countries. This vaccine is responsible for over 9,000 adverse events reported and 3 deaths in Europe since the vaccine was approved for use.
Other Adverse Events
Young girls are reporting that after getting the shot, they are having outbreaks of genital warts. The warts are not just in the genital area but on the face, neck and other body parts and are cause sometimes by a different strain not supposed to be included in the vaccine. Other affects of the vaccine include muscle pain and weakness, joint pain, auto-immune problems, chest pains, hair loss, appetite loss, personality changes, insomnia, hand/leg tremors, arm/leg weakness, shortness of breath, heart problems, paralysis, aching muscles, pelvic pain, nerve pain, menstrual cycle changes, fainting, swollen lymph nodes and illnesses associated with aluminum toxicity.
As with all vaccines, the manufactures never tell the full story and try to minimize the effects of the added untested ingredients. They will often compare the ingredients to things found in foods that we ingest (eat) as though it is the same when we inject them into the muscle, where they eventually get into the blood system and circulate around the body. They also refer to the “half-life” of the chemical in the blood…completely ignoring the fact that these heavy metals (aluminum) and chemicals do not stay in the blood but get absorbed into fatty tissue in the body where they can remain for years causing many problems.
As with all medications and vaccinations, make an informed vaccine decision, take the time to investigate the product, do not be motivated by fear of the disease and make a decision that you can live with, no matter the outcome.
- (1) Judicial Watch Special Report- Gardasil Cervical Cancer Vaccine – Detailing the Approval Process, Side-Effects, Safety Concerns and Marketing Practices of a Large-Scale Public Health Experiment June 30, 2008.
- (2) Autoimmune Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants, (ASIA) Yehuda Shoenfed, Nancy Agmon-Livin, July 15, 2010 – Dr. Charles Perricone Rheumatology Department of Internal Medicine and Medical Specialties Sapienza University of Rome Viale del Policlinico, 155 00161 Rome E-mail: @ gmail.com carlo.perricone.
- (3) Aluminum Toxicity in Infants and Children – The American Academy of Pediatrics August 12, 2010 and the Committee on Nutrition 1996
Some of the ingredients found in the Gardasil HPV vaccine are being questioned for safety. Because so many adverse events are reported, every parents needs to consider these untested additives and weigh the risk to benefits before allowing their child to get the Gardasil Cervical cancer vaccine.
- Amino Acids
- Amorphous Aluminum Hydroxyphosphate Sulfate
- Mineral Salts
- Polysorbate 80
- Sodium Borate
The #1 Problem with Gardasil – Untested Additives
In the last 20 years, immunologists discovered that the immune system does not build immunity to a virus or bacteria by one exposure but will only respond to multiple exposures. Some history of vaccinology: 25-30 years ago, doctors were taught that one vaccine would protect form the disease for a lifetime! That shows how little the medical establishment knew about the immune system. In fact, a whole new area in medicine was developed called NeuroImmunology back in 1993. It was then that they realized that the immune system was not a separate unit (organ) in the body but connected to the nervous system and many other organs and they actually re-wrote the immunology text books in the medical colleges in 1995. With this new understanding, they started to increase the number of vaccines (problem #1) and also the way the immune system responded (adjuvants added) to the vaccine. All vaccines contain adjuvants that are intended to “turbo-charge” the immune system and cause a longer lasting reaction in the immune system. The adjuvants used in vaccines are an attempt to get a better response in antibodies towards the virus or bacteria. By very nature, adjuvants are irritants, unnatural and even carcinogenetic
The most common adjuvant found in vaccines including the Gardasil vaccine is alum or aluminum. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin and can kill cells, cause neurological injury and lead to many other immune system problems. Every Gardasil shot contains 225 micrograms (mcg) of aluminum and the current recommendation is a series of 3 shots over several months. The series will result in 675 mcg of aluminum exposure.
The American Academy of Pediatrics states in an article titled, Aluminum Toxicity in Children, Pediatrics (March 1996) “Aluminum is now being implicated as interfering with a variety of cellular and metabolic processes in the nervous system and in other tissues.” (1) It is clear that the use of aluminum in vaccines by the vaccine manufactures and the CDC is defended as safe. They completely ignore all of the toxicology studies on aluminum. Why, you may ask? Vaccines without adjuvants are useless and would be completely ineffective at causing any type of immune response. When they were under pressure to remove the Thimerosal (mercury) used for 80 years in vaccines, they had to find another adjuvant and aluminum was the choice.
In studying adjuvants in vaccines, Rajesh Gupta reported, “The biggest issue with the use of adjuvants for human vaccines, particularly routine childhood vaccines, is the toxicity and adverse side-effects of most of the adjuvant formulations. Some of the side effects can be ascribed to an unintentional stimulation of different mechanisms of the immune system whereas others may reflect general adverse pharmacological reactions which are more- less expected.” (2)
Dr. John Clements, World Health Organizer (WHO) acknowledges that the aluminum in vaccines is dangerous but his responds is “Aluminum is not perceived, I believe, by the public as a dangerous metal. Therefore, we are in a much more comfortable wicket in terms of defending its presence in vaccines.” (3) A wicket is, “A small window or door in which business can be conducted”.
A paper describing a new syndrome called, Autoimmune Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants, (ASIA) Yehuda Shoenfed, Nancy Agmon-Livin, July 15, 2010 discussed the use of aluminum in drugs and vaccines now causing ASIA. (4) We are injecting huge amounts of aluminum found in all vaccines only to cause a new illnesses; an illness that is difficult to address and currently has no answers. This is why it is so important to analyze the risks to benefits of all vaccines. (4)
Other Questionable Ingredients:
- Amorphous Aluminum
- Hydroxyphosphate Sulfate
- Sodium Chloride – 9.56 mg
- L-Histidine – 78 mg
- Polysorbate 80 – 50 mcg: An adjuvant that has shown to cause infertility in mice. When injected into rats it caused a rapid growth of reproductive organs, growth was abnormal and the rats were sterile, unable to reproduce. In the Polysorbate 80 Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) it may be carcinogenic, (cause cancer), as well as a mutagenic, (birth defects). When Polysorbate 80 was used intravenously with vitamins, it has been known to cause anaphylactic shock.
- Sodium Borate (35 mcg): Was used it the past to disinfect wounds until people started dying from repeated exposure. They also used it to clean infant nurseries in hospitals until too many babies started dying. It is used in roach killer and when exposed, causes vomiting, diarrhea, skin rash, blisters, collapse, coma, convulsions, drowsiness, fever, lack of desire to do anything, low blood pressure, decreased urine output, sloughing of the skin, twitching of facial muscles, arms, hands, legs, and feet.
When aluminum is combines with other chemicals, such as Thimerosal (mercury) it is even more toxic. This is done frequently on most vaccines.
Injection v/s Ingestion
Many Pro-vaccine people will tell you that we are all exposed to aluminum daily from foods, air, cooking utensils, soda cans etc… Saying the aluminum in vaccines is safe. They also minimize the effects of aluminum in vaccines by comparing it to the aluminum found in breast milk claiming it may contains more aluminum than a vaccine! It is wrong to compare ingesting (eating) something that will be organically bound up in the gut and eliminated properly to injecting intramuscularly by needle, which will eventually get into the blood system and circulated around the body exposing all organs and the brain to the chemical load!
I beg to ask the question of any reasonable, health conscious person: “If I took a beautiful fresh apple off a tree and injected it with the above ingredients in the same ratio as what is injected in a vaccine, would you eat it? Would you mash it up and give it to your 2 month old baby? How about your 9 year old son or daughter?”
If you answered, “Yes” to this question, you really need to stop and think about what you are willing to put in your body! I wouldn’t eat that apple, no way! It would be considered poisonous. I think every medical physician who recommends this vaccine needs to be asked that question! For some reason, it is acceptable to inject these toxins into our young children…..with the assumption that they possible may not get cancer 25 – 30 years later? Sounds like a gamble to me.
Gardasil Vaccine Efficacy Questioned
Canadian researchers Lucija Tomljenovic, PhD, and Christopher Shaw, PhD, from the Neural Dynamics Research Group, University of British Columbia, in Vancouver, believe that it possible that HPV vaccines have been promoted to the public based on inaccurate information? In a study they conducted they found that the efficacy of the vaccine preventing cancer has not been proven and the study periods have been too short. They state that invasive cancers take 20-40 years to develop so there is no proof that the vaccine is actually postponing the cancer or preventing the cancer. (5)
It is up to the parents to make informed vaccine decisions for themselves and their children. Please take the necessary time to evaluate the risks of the disease with the risks of the vaccines.
- (1) Neil Miller – Aluminum in Vaccines: A Neurological Gamble (page7)
- (2) Rajesh Gupta et al. (1993) – Adjuvants for Human Vaccines—Current Status, Problems and Future Prospects
- (3) Neil Miller – Aluminum in Vaccines: A Neurological Gamble (page7)
- (4) Journal of Autoimmunity 36 (4-8-2011) – Autoimmune Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants, (ASIA) Yehuda Shoenfed, Nancy Agmon-Livin, July 15, 2010
- (5) December 22, 2011, in the Annals of Medicine- Canadian Researchers Lucija Tomljenovic, PhD, and Christopher Shaw, PhD, from the Neural Dynamics Research Group, University of British Columbia, in Vancouver,CA